Registration for Malta Blockchain Summit will be free of charge for affiliates. All other delegates must pay the standard admission fee. Not sure whether you qualify as an affiliate? These are the criteria:
- The marketing methods typically associated with affiliates include organic search engine optimization (SEO), bulk e-mail marketing, paid search engine marketing (PPC – Pay Per Click), content marketing and, in some cases, display advertising. Some affiliates may also use less conventional techniques, such as publishing reviews of products or services offered by a partner.
- An affiliate may have a number of websites that generate traffic. The affiliate would promote a number of bonuses on those websites and direct traffic to operators paying them for the traffic. ICO Token News, for instance, is a good example of an affiliate website.
- An affiliate may also send thousands or even millions of emails a day to double opt-in clients, promoting certain ICO tokens.
- An affiliate may engage in SMS marketing, sending SMS campaigns with links to, for instance, a new token offer. SMSwarriors is a good example of affiliate marketing through SMS.
- Affiliates may also prefer the more traditional methods such as blogging, forums and creating quality content to increase traffic. Authority websites such as CoinGeek are good examples of this type of affiliate marketing in the gaming industry.
If you are still unsure whether you qualify as an affiliate, kindly email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your business. We will then be able to let you know whether you qualify for free entrance to Malta Blockchain Summit. A strict door policy will be enforced at all times and the organizers reserve the right to refuse entry. If you understand the terms and believe that you qualify as an affiliate, go ahead and register for your free pass here.
We ask anyone who is aware of entry abuse to report this immediately to the organising team. This will ensure a healthy, networking event with quality affiliates at all times.
Whilst thanking you for your cooperation, we look forward to welcoming you in sunny Malta!